Opportunities & Requirements
Opportunities Available while at Blessed Builders Sober Living Homes
- Stay sober and feel better
- Return to work or ﬁnd a job
- Attend counseling or a patient aftercare program
- Attend medical appointments
- Rediscover or make favorite hobbies
- Make new (sober) friends
- Attend Church*
- Receive assistance in obtaining necessary services.
- Attend NA or AA meetings
- Visit with relatives and (some) friends, depending on their sobriety status
- You have a curfew and any late nights or overnights will need a written approval pass
- You must pass the initial and subsequent urine analysis tests to be staying in this sober living home.
* If you don’t have a favorite or established Church, you are welcome and encouraged to attend Blessed Builders Ministry at the Gateway Mall.
Rules We Live By
- Zero Tolerance – no drugs or alcohol usage (veriﬁed by UA)
- Abide By All Laws
- Attend no “parties” or be in any bar
- You must actively engage in achieving your sobriety and life skills including gainful employment — in other words, no sitting around and doing nothing
- Respect and support fellow guests, respect the house and program
- All guests must attend a monthly house meeting